Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quick update

Just a quick update, because I figured it was about time...

I'm not quite sure where I'm at at the moment. I have been eating terribly, which isn't so great. But at least I'm not punishing myself for doing so. I have started playing netball again, well actually I've started pre season. It feels good to be playing again.

I'm a bit confused about my love life, or lack there of as it may be... I really miss being in a relationship, yet I am glad to not be in one. I have no desire to be in love at the moment, yet I'd love for someone to love me... lol, talk about difficult to please!

Anyway, here is me at 31. A couple of kilos over my goal again, but feeling ok :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Cass,

Just popping in to say hi and see how things are going with you. Hope all is well and you are doing great!